|Finish Colour||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
|Control type||Push Buttons|
|Max Air Capacity||760 m3/hr|
|Other Features||2 X Led Lights|
|- Can Be Ducted or Recirculated|
|- if Ducting, Please Select the Correct Ducting Kit From Our Accessories|
|- if Recirculating, Please Select Carbon Filters From Our Accessories.|
|- These Should Be Replaced Every 6 Months|
Delivery and Installations
Complete Rangehood Installation Solution
Want to purchase your next rangehood from a team who values your time and provides a complete hassle free delivery and installation experience. A team of rangehood specialists that not only know and understand rangehoods but also that whether you are replacing an existing rangehood, or undertaking a kitchen renovation all rangehoods in Australian kitchens need to be installed so that they conform to various different statutory requirements such as the Building Code of Australia.
Try our friendly and experienced team at Stove Doctor. If you would like to discuss any appliance models or your delivery and installation please call us on 02 9621 5440.
Please note you are purchasing a like for like rangehood installation package which is where the rangehood being replaced and the new rangehood being installed are of the same type, with no change to the location, size or increase in ducting diameter.
As part of the "Standard Installation Scope of Works", the following items will be included in this installation:
- Isolate the electric supply and test to make sure it's off
- Disconnect old rangehood
- Remove old rangehood
- Ensure new rangehood will fit regulations and specification
- Install new rangehood and secure in place (in the same location)
- Reconnect any existing ducting to new rangehood
- Restore electric supply
- Test all rangehood functions
- Show customer basic functionality of the rangehood
- Rubbish removal which includes all packaging and the old rangehood
RANGEHOOD INSTALLATION EXCLUSIONS
- Please note NO allowances have been made for any unforeseen joinery modifications, patching, painting, power points or ducting. Our installer will provide a quote which will require your acceptance before we can schedule and carry out any Additional Services.
OLD APPLIANCE REMOVAL
- Recycling is an easy way to protect our environment and ensure the well being of our community for generations to come which is why Stove Doctor will remove your old appliance for FREE of charge and ensure it is recycled.
APPLIANCE WITH DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
- If the appliance is in stock we will have your new rangehood delivered and installed at the next available time slot which is usually completed within 48 hours.
Our team is here to help so if you have any questions in regards to your new appliance delivery and installation please feel free to contact our customer service team on 1300 793 614.
AND SITE CHECK
For a strictly limited time we are offering a free consultation & appliance measure and check valued at $199.00.
PREVIOUS JOBS GALLERY
Don't just take our word for it; see our work and services for yourself. The photographs on this page are of actual new appliance installations that we have completed. You'll quickly realize that you can rely on a Stove Doctor to complete the job correctly and on schedule.Open Gallery
APPLIANCE BUYING GUIDE
We want to help you make the best decision possible. We created these appliance buying guides to make appliance shopping as simple and stress-free as possible. Our goal is to ensure that there is an easy answer to each inquiry or problem.Learn More
We are committed to offering our customers high-quality appliance repair. Customer satisfaction is ensured by our great customer service, extended warranties, and extensive experience. We value and serve our customers from start to finish. Take a look at what they're saying!Learn More